Monday, May 21, 2018

Mission Tour

What up, everyone?

This week was really good!  Time is going by way too fast, holy fweak!  I hit 10 months this last week.  Seems like I just got dropped off at the MTC!  I wish time would slow down.  I love this work so much.  This week totally changed my outlook on the mission and life in general.

This week we had a mission tour.  Elder Scott D. Whiting of the Seventy came to our mission to speak to us.  It was such a cool experience.  He talked about things that will make us the best missionaries we can be.  He spoke on faith, humility, obedience, ministering and some other things.  The spirit taught me so much and I have already started to apply the things I learned.  Elder Whiting is a beast.  I wouldn't be surprised if he became an apostle one day.

Elder Johnson and Elder Hunt

Mission Tour

This week, we helped Nicole a lot with her house.  Long story short, they have to leave their current house so we had to go in and move a bunch of stuff out.  the ward came up clutch though so it got done.  It took three days and we couldn't help that much so the ward definitely came up big.

Transfer calls are this week.  I'm probably staying but am getting a new comp!  Elder Allen is going home next week which is sad.  We have had a blast this transfer.  I'm excited to see what happens though this coming transfer. 

Love you guys--have a great week!

Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...