Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Portland Temple

What up everyone?

This week was pretty crazy.  On Tuesday, Elder Allen and I decided that we wanted to take Nicole to the temple to do baptisms on Thursday.  On Wednesday, we had exchanges and Elder Kollodge came up here with me.  He's a stud--he is being trained right now.  Anyways, on that day we had to get everything all set to go.  It was pretty stressful but all worked out and we were able to go up Thursday  morning.  It was a very spiritual experience.  The Portland Temple is amazing.




We had some pretty good lessons with some of our new and other investigators.  Hopefully they start to progress and keep the commitments we leave them.

We got transfer calls on Saturday and I am staying and getting Elder Calder as my new comp!  I have heard good things.  I think I've met him once or twice at Zone conferences.  It should be a party and we are going to go ham this next transfer.

Well, I hope all is well wherever you may be.  I'm so grateful for this opportunity I have to serve the Lord.  Nothing has brought me so much joy.  I hope you all try to make the Gospel of Jesus Christ the top priority in your life because it really is the most important! 

Love and miss you all!  Have a great week!

My best friend, Bently (Nicole's son).  He's probably the most insane 3 yr old I've met LOL

Higher res mission tour pic

I found the homie Elder Kersten at the mission tour

District

Killing Elder Allen :-)


Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...