Monday, April 23, 2018

Trio Round 2

What up everyone? 

This week has been crazy and it really flew by!  Transfers were this week and I'm staying here and my comp, Elder Szoke, is dippin to Salem.  My new comp is Elder Allen.  He is about done with his mission this will be his last transfer.  Other than that, I know nothing about him.  It's gonna be a fun transfer!  And since I'm killing a missionary, I'll probably be here in Willamina for two more transfers, so yay!

On Friday, our district leader, Elder Smith's companion, went home so he needed a companion so he has been chilling with us the last few days.  We've had to cover both Monmouth and Willamina.  It has been super fun though.  Throwback to the good ole trio with Elder Chamberlain and Elder Hunt!  Good times!  But yeah, it has been crazy.

Our investigators are doing pretty good!  Nicole is progressing really well!  We taught her the restoration on Tuesday and that went really well.  Then we had a church tour on Saturday with a ward missionary and I think that made her more comfortable with church and then on Sunday she came to church!  She knew some members of the ward already so that was good.  She's been reading the Book of Mormon so hopefully she will gain a testimony of it.  It's been pretty cool to see her progress since finding her a few weeks ago.

Really nothing much else happened this week.  Just staying busy!  I love you guys and hope you have an amazing week!  It's going to be another crazy week for us because we'll still be in a trio because Elder Smith doesn't get his new comp until Thursday.  It's going to be a fun, crazy, stressful time!  Love you all--have a safe week!

Pictures of the district (Don't even say it Dad, I got a haircut this morning hahaha!)






Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...