What's up everyone?
I hope everyone had a super good week! This week was a good one here in Willamina. Except for all the rain we got. Literally did not stop. the Yamhill River, no lie, looks like it's about to overflow so wish me luck. Good things are happening! I just want to say that the combined Elders Quorum is amazing! ha ha, the High Priests actually make comments during the lessons!
Quite a few good things happened this week! We did service for the Grahams by cleaning up their yard! We're pretty sure that softened Robert's heart because he said he wants to take the lessons now, too! They're great and I am pumped to teach them. Then we taught one of our new investigators, Paula. She has met with missionaries for ages but she hasn't joined because of some concerns she has. Wow, this lady has like every concern you can think of. In our lesson this week, she legit spent ten minutes just listing off all of her concerns. We told her that her only true concern right now should be whether the Book of Mormon is true or not. Really, if the Book of Mormon is true, then everything else is true and her concerns won't really matter. She said she would read and pray about it so we will see what happens.
We had Zone Conference this week which was a party. It was good to see some missionary buddies. It was all about the Book of Mormon and it's importance to missionary work and conversion. My testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown so much this last week. I don't know what I'd do without it. Make it a priority!
I love you guys--have a fantastic week!
Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...
-
July 22, 2019 Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good week. This week was pretty good for us. It felt a little weird setting up lesson...
-
July 15, 2019 What up, everyone? I am about to start my very last week of doing the Lord's work. It feels so weird and I have lots ...
-
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment