This weekend was something else. Conference was so good!! If you weren't about to see it, you missed a historic conference. The opportunity we all had to stand and sustain President Nelson during the solemn assembly was an experience I will never forget. I cannot deny the spiritual witness I received that Russell M. Nelson is God's living prophet and mouthpiece. President Nelson is already doing work as prophet, too. No more high priests, home teaching and visiting teaching. Then when you thought that was done, announced 7 new temples, one being in Russia!! What a great conference weekend!
This week was all in all a good one! We're seeing the Lord's work slowly but surely progress. The girl I talked about last week, Nicole, is turning out to be really solid. She has kept the commitments we have given her so far and is showing lots of interest! She has researched the church and stuff and even talked to one of the members about their conversion! We're going to work with her more this week.
We did so much service this week, it was sweet! It all started last P day. We went and helped out Anthony with some things and he also took us on a pretty cool hike on his property. He had us feed his lambs which was pretty cool, ha ha! We also helped with other things this week like splitting wood and cleaning.
Hope you all had a great Easter week to remember the Savior's Atonement. I am truly grateful for the Savior and all that is made possible because of Him! Make Him more of a priority in your lives. Follow Elder Uchtdorf's invite in conference and BEHOLD the Man. Learn more about Him, strive to be more like Him, and always remember Him and what He has done for you. Have a great week everyone! I love you all!
![]() |
| With Anthony |
![]() |
| Farmer Johnson :-) |
Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378




No comments:
Post a Comment