Saturday, December 16, 2017

Transfer Calls :-)

What up everyone? 

Hope you all had a good week!  This week was pretty slow but good.  I went on an exchange with Elder Hill this week.  He is in the YSA Ward and they cover three stakes so their area is massive.  We spent like all day in downtown Salem.  The capital building has this pioneer/lumberjack guy on the top of it but we always say that it's King Melchizedek (Alma 13:17-18).  There were so many people downtown it was insane.  I wish I could contact downtown all the time.  It's so weird that Salem is a capital city.  Love it though!

Oh ya, transfer calls, ha ha!  I am staying here in 5th Ward to finish training Elder Wuthrich.  The homie Elder Chamberlain is bouncing over the mountain to Redmond.  I have literally been with him my whole mission pretty much.  I'm the last one standing from the original quadpanionship here in 5th.  Good times.  We are going to do some work this transfer.

The work has been pretty slow.  Only thing exciting that happened was Kristina came to church finally.  We are still working with them trying to build their faith.  We've been tryin gto find but everyone we talk to isn't having it, ha ha.  I have faith that the Lord will bless us as we continue to work diligently and talk with everyone we will be blessed.

I hope you all have a good, safe week.  I am loving my mission so far.  If any of you are interested in a Christmas card, please send me your address and I'll hook you up, ha ha! 



Love you guys--have a good week.

PS  Enjoy Star Wars this week.  I will be super chapped if anyone spoils it for me---so please don't :-)

Love,
Elder Johnson
204 Boone Rd SE #8
Salem, OR 97302

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...