Monday, January 21, 2019

Good Things Happening in Salem 1

January 7, 2019

What up everyone?

This week was really good here in the OSM!  We have been seeing a lot of miracles here in our area.  It has been super cool to see.  We have been following up with people that were taught in the past and that has been super successful.  We set up a bunch of lessons with the this week so that should be good.  Good things are happening here in ole Salem 1.

We had MLC this week up in Newberg which was such a good time.  There were so many new zone leaders and STLs this time so that made it real fun.  It is always good to see some homies.  I saw the man, Elder Hunt, who I haven't seen much since we were trained together in Salem 5th.  MLCs are always a good time.  President Tateoka is always droppin doctrine on us.  I learn so much every time.

We had a couple lessons with Sarah this week and she came to church.  She just soaks everything up.  She enjoyed church and even invited her mom to come next week and she is gonna come!  Her mom was in one of our lessons this week and she seemed pretty open.  Jeremy didn't come which was pretty frustrating but he is still doing good. Love the guy.

That is about it this week.  I love you guys and hope you have a good week.  I love this work so much.  It brings so much joy, I love it!  I know the Savior lives and loves each one of us!  The church is true!

The new OSM plaque

MLC


Love,
Elder Johnson
3647 River Rd N #102
Keizer, OR 97303

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...