What up?
Hope you all had a good week. Ours was pretty good. We have seen a lot of cool things happen here in our area. It was so dumb tho because people use the excuse "it's the holidays" to not talk to us. They act like the holiday season is busy smh! We had some of those people say we could come back after the new year so we will be good.
Christmas was sweet. It was just a nice chill day plus got to talk to the fam! So sweet!! The only bad thing was Wal Mart wasn't open so we had to go to freaking Mega Foods and it was straight trash. Everything was in Spanish and it was expensive. Other than that, it was super good!
I don't know if I talked about the girl we are teaching named Sarah last week. She is planning on being baptized on the 26th but we weren't able to meet with her. She came to a baptism with us this week though. The baptism was so freaking sweet. It was probably the coolest baptism I have ever been to. It was of a dude named Marcaisse. He just barely moved to the US from Haiti at the beginning of December and he is already getting baptized. He hardly knows English too so the whole baptism was translated into Creole. It was so sweet!
We are starting to teach the man Jeremy Scott again. He is progressing pretty well now. He is committed to coming to church consistently this new year. He is on date for March 2nd right now so hopefully he will be able to make that!
Other than that, there wasn't too much going on this week. We have been having so much fun with four elders in the area now. It is honestly so nice, I love it! I hope you all have a great week! I know this gospel is true! I love it!
![]() |
| The squad plus Marcaisse and Brother Baptiste. Dudes freaking destroy in soccer |
Love,
Elder Johnson
3647 River Rd N #102
Keizer, OR 97303

No comments:
Post a Comment