This one will probably be pretty short because not a ton happened between now and Thanksgiving! We had a really good Thanksgiving though. We ate with a family named the Douglass' and the Browns. We were super stuffed afterward, holy cow! We also played some good old fashioned turkey bowl football with the ward and that was a blast. We played for like two hours and it just wrecked everyone, ha ha! It was a good time!
Friday we taught some lessons and helped the Douglass' with some service. We had some lessons fall through that day which is always a bummer.
We exchanged Friday night with the Hubbard Spanish Elders. That is always a fun time. I love all the Spanish missionaries in the mission. It makes me wish I got called Spanish! They are such studs. I was with the man, Elder Woodruff, again. Love that Elder! We literally contacted all day that day and talked to some awesome people.
Sunday was good and busy. Gene and Kenn came to church! Gene is continuing to progress towards the 22nd. We may have to move it back a week, but we will see. We meet with him tomorrow.
Well, I hope you all have a great week! I love you guys! I know this church is true! I love this work and know that it is the Lord's!
![]() |
| The new ride |
![]() |
| Helping the Douglass's move |
![]() |
| My fav Spanish elder, Elder Woodruff |
![]() |
| The exchange--(Elder on the far right is a week and a half green. His name is Elder Morrison and he is from Lewiston) |
![]() |
| Turkey Bowl Champs |
![]() |
| Thanksgiving at the Browns |
![]() |
| Thanksgiving -- Elder Rasmussen |
Love,
Elder Johnson
3647 River Rd N #102
Keizer, OR 97303







No comments:
Post a Comment