Happy Thanksgiving! I forgot to tell you all that my pday was on Thursday instead of Monday this week. Sorry if I ruined your Monday hehe. I hope you all had a great week! I hit 16 months this week which is pretty wild! Can't believe how fast the time is going.
We had a pretty busy week. The transfer started last Tuesday and we were in a trio until Thursday. We were with Elder Robbins for those two days. He is a beast. We did some work and found some sweet new people and taught some great lessons. One was with this insanely solid 15 year old named Miguel. He and his family go to some Christian church in town but he knows that that church doesn't have all the truth. We taught him the Restoration and he just soaked it up. The spirit was so strong and everything just made sense to him. He wants to be baptized, but he doesn't think they will let him (his parents are very antagonistic). Hopefully they will soften!
So, we had to drop Michael and Luis this week. Michael dropped us after we taught him the Law of Chastity lol. It is such a shame because he felt the Spirit tell him the Church was true! Luis knows everything is true and wants to be baptized. He is just going to Wyoming for a few months and wants to take it easy. He'll be prepared soon. We were able to find and teach some really awesome new people though so the Lord has got our backs! Gene came to church and loved it! He connected great with the ward, too. He is still on track for the 22nd of December! Robert came to church as well. He told us this week that he wants to be baptized and be married to his girlfriend in the temple. He has some struggles though so we are going to continue to work with him on those.
We learned this week from the area presidency that we are not allowed to eat with members anymore SMH! We have to eat in our apartments on Mon-Fri and then with less actives, part members, and people we are teaching. We are all a little sad but we were promised that we will find more people to teach with this new change.
I think that was it this week. I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for the Savior and all that is made possible because of Him. I'm grateful for my amazing family and all they do for me. I'm grateful for the Gospel and the peace and joy that comes as we live it. I know it's true!
![]() |
| Totally slacked on pics this week. Here's another pic of us and Kenn (Classic Kenn about to kill Sister Wolfley smh. Yes, that is an actual knife!) |
Love,
Elder Johnson
3647 River Rd N #102
Keizer, OR 97303

No comments:
Post a Comment