Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Conference Weekend > Super Bowl Weekend

What's up everyone?

Holy cow, General Conference was so nice.  The Lord is truly hastening His work in these days with all of these changes!  president Nelson is truly the Lord's prophet on the Earth today.  Every time he speaks, I feel the spirit so strong.  We are so blessed to have a living prophet to lead and guide us in these last days!

We had a fairly busy week this week with the new transfer starting.  Our zone got demolished so there were changes everywhere!  We got 3 new district leaders so that is fun.  We had a district leader training meeting which was pretty good.  They are all great elders and are going to do awesome!

We had some really good visits with some of the people we are teaching!  We taught a man named Micah who has a sincere desire to know the truth.  He asks so many sincere questions, it's been really cool teaching him.  He loves his current church and beliefs but he has been feeling the spirit as we have taught him and as he has read from the Book of Mormon.

Kristi watched conference with us and enjoyed it.  she continues to progress and feel the Savior's love for her.  She is awesome.  Jeremy watched conference as well and is continuing to progress.  We had to drop/got dropped by a few other people we were teaching, but we are determined to find more that the Lord is preparing!  Heather and Zane are moving up to Spokane this week so keep them in your prayers as well.

I loved how a lot of the talks were centered on the Plan of Salvation and God's love for us.  My fave was definitely Elder Renlund's talk.  So bomb.  I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven and for our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I know that They live and are aware of each of us.  I know that this is the only true church on the Earth and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God!  It has been incredible to see the impact it has on people's lives.  I love you guys.  Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Johnson
3647 River Rd N #102
Keizer, OR 97303

I got nothing this week, sorry fam, I'll do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...