This week was pretty sweet!! The 4th of July was cool but kinda sucked at the same time because we had to be in at 6:00. We tried to have our own little party but it was lame, ha ha! I am so grateful for this country and all of the freedoms we have. We got transfer calls on Saturday and I am leaving and going to Salem 1st to be a zone leader with Elder Rasmussen!! My new area is right in downtown Salem so it's going to be a little bit of a change going from Timber Town USA Willamina to the city. Gonna be fun though!
This week was actually pretty slow. Not too much happened. We have this super solid investigator though named Karen. She is a sweet Native American lady who is just soaking up everything. She accepted an invitation to be baptized but wants to pray to know if it really is true before she commits to a date which is a really good thing! The other people we talk to seem interested when we first talk to them, but then when we go back they totally change and tell us to go away, ha ha! It kinda sucks but ah well!
Some members let us borrow Connect 4 and we have been playing it at night. Let's just say I am too good! I won 14 straight times until Elder Calder finally got lucky and won. Either Elder Calder finally got lucky and won. Either Elder Calder was just straight trash or I am just the Connect 4 master ha ha. To give him credit he did get better and it has been getting pretty competitive now ha ha.
Well, other than that, I don't know what else to say. I hope you all have a great week! Congrats to Zach and Nano finding out this week they are having a GIRL!!! So pumped!!! The gospel is true don't forget it and don't be afraid to share it!!! Love you all!
![]() |
| 4th of July dinner |
![]() |
| Quick Dutch Bros stop |
![]() |
| Check the middle plant lol. Our investigator, Tim, is just casually growing weed on his front porch! |
| Brother Lee hooked it up PHAT with ice cream on the 4th of July because we couldn't go to the ward ice cream social |
| Monmouth District!! |
Love,
Elder Johnson
3647 River Rd N Apt 102
Keizer, OR



No comments:
Post a Comment