Monday, April 30, 2018

Grandpa Johnson

Family and Friends,

Hope everyone had a great week this week.  I was sad to hear that Grandpa Johnson passed away this week.  I am going to miss him so much.  However, when I found out this morning, I felt an overwhelming feeling of comfort and peace.  I know that Grandpa is happy and doing well.  I am so grateful for the knowledge we have of the Plan of Salvation.  I know we will see Grandpa again, without a doubt in my mind!  Because of Jesus Christ we will all live forever with our families and that knowledge has brought me so much hope!

This week we had a great lesson with Nicole!  She is so prepared for the gospel!  We moved her baptismal date up to May 12th!  She has had some spiritual experiences that have helped her gain a testimony!

Other than that, nothing really happened.  Me and Elder Allen both got the stomach flu this weekend so that sucked.  Puking is the worst!!  It's weird too because I've been getting sick so much on my mission when I normally never get sick.

Elder Johnson and Elder Allen


Love you guys, have a great week!

Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...