What's up everyone? It was so sad to hear of the passing of our beloved Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. He was such a good man and always looked outward. Let us all do the same and focus more on others and their needs rather than ours. I know that President Nelson will be a great leader and Prophet of God! My prayers are out to the Monson family, especially those in the 8th ward!
I hope you all had a super good week! Elder Wuthrich and I had an amazing week. The Lord definitely blessed us this week. We had an amazing lesson on Tuesday with Kristina and Big City. She is so open and really wants to change her life. Big City is also ready to change and it is so awesome to see! The atonement is so real and I have definitely witnessed that on my mission, it's crazy. We set a goal for her to be baptized on February 10th! Keep her in your prayers so she can make that date! One of our new investigators we met the other day is bringing his "Christian mentor" that should be fun, ha ha. Oh and we totally got tracted into by some J dubs, ha ha. We opened the door and they're just like, "Oh, uh hello there" gave us a pamphlet and bounced. It was funny!
Everything seems to be going good here in Salem! I am loving my mission and the happiness it brings and the opportunity that I have to change people's lives. I know this is God's work and that this is where I need to be at this time. Love you guys--talk to you next week!
Elder Kaden Johnson
Monday, January 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...
-
July 22, 2019 Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good week. This week was pretty good for us. It felt a little weird setting up lesson...
-
July 15, 2019 What up, everyone? I am about to start my very last week of doing the Lord's work. It feels so weird and I have lots ...
-
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment