Tanner sent us this correspondence that he had with his brother on August 14th:
Hey Tanner,
Hope you are having a great week! Dang missionary work is pretty tough! Not a lot of people want to talk to you! It's kind of hard because I get homesick a lot :( I miss everyone and it's hard to think I won't see them for awhile. Love you man, have a good week--Keep doing work!
Elder Kaden Johnson
BRUUUHHHH! Don't worry bro, it is normal! You're coming out of a world that Satan has so much power of and you're getting used to the HIGH LIFE! Don't worry, I'm not fazed about anything. Don't let Satan beat you. It isn't easy for any missionary, rely on the Atonement and you will learn a ton and you will be blessed. I read something this week that caught my attention. In the Bible in English in Matthew 28:19 it says, "go ye therefore and teach" but in Spanish it says, "go ye therefore and MAKE disciples". You have a great responsibility! You have to be a disciple before you can turn somebody else into one. Trust in the Lord. This is His work. Your homesickness is nothing, forget about yourself and go off! Love you, buddy! I am happy you are serving a mission. It goes so fast. I promise you it goes so fast and the time will come when you wish you will be able to come back. I love you, buddy! I am praying for you!
Elder Johnsoncito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...
-
July 22, 2019 Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good week. This week was pretty good for us. It felt a little weird setting up lesson...
-
July 15, 2019 What up, everyone? I am about to start my very last week of doing the Lord's work. It feels so weird and I have lots ...
-
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment