Alright, this week was hype! The work is picking right on up here in Tillamook. Members here are great and we have been working very closely with them with some new people we have found and also some of their friends. We received yet another referral from members and we are going to be teaching her this coming Saturday. We are pumped for that.
We have some really cool new people that we are trying to teach. It's just been a struggle trying to get back in contact. part of the new area vision is having members make contact with the investigators within 48 hours of us finding them. We did that with this super prepared lady and it turns out the member who contacted her already knew her! Score! She has been super busy with babysitting her grandkids though so we haven't had a lesson with her yet, but we will soon. Also, we started teaching Kandi again. We were teaching her about 4 months ago then some wacky stuff went down and the situation wasn't safe for us so we were told to stop going by. That situation is clear now so we are going to help prepare her for baptism since her records are still lost!
On Friday, we went over to Forest Grove where we had the opportunity to have interviews with President and Sister Wilde and have Zone Conference. They are amazing, wow! They have two kids who are 16 and 12. I am super sad that I only get them for a couple of weeks. It was my last Zone Conference so got to bear my departing testimony. It was super sad. I'm going to miss the OSM so much and all of the good friends that I have made out here!
Right after Zone Conference, we met up with some members and headed to Portland to go to the temple for Charity's first time doing baptisms for the dead! It was such a cool thing. She had found some of her own family names so it was so cool to witness her being baptized for her own ancestors. We witnessed all of the baptisms and also did some confirmations! It was a cool experience! The Spirit is always insane inside the temple. It is always so calm and peaceful, I love it!
That was basically the week. I love this gospel and I love this work. I know that it is true. Have a good week. Love you guys!
![]() |
| Zone Conference with Elder Graybill |
![]() |
| At the Temple with the Mitchell's and Charity |
Love,
Elder Johnson
3416 Domingo Ct Apt C
Tillamook, OR 97141





No comments:
Post a Comment