Family & Friends!
I hope you all are doing well! This was a good week out here. Lots of teaching and not too much finding (which is what we like:))
We taught Jessica twice this week and she is progressing really well. We brought a member with us to one and they clicked so that's nice. She invited her to the next ward activity. Members here are the GOAT. So missionary minded, it's sweet. We will be teaching another member referral hopefully this coming week, I'm pumped. She is super prepared.
We got back in contact with Sherron!! She is so awesome. She has gone through a ton recently and is super prepared for the Gospel. She is committed to reading two chapters a day. We are working on getting her to church thought. It seems like something comes up every single week.
We started teaching Charity the new member lessons this week. She is so freaking solid, wow! She got her temple recommend and she gave a Book of Mormon to her best friend and is sharing the Gospel with people at work. She is on fire!
Things are going good here! Doing my best to stay focused these last four weeks! I am gonna miss being a missionary so much. I know this is the Lord's work! I love you guys and hope you have a great week!
Pictures from our hike today and also a picture from proselyting in Wheeler, OR this week.
Love,
Elder Johnson
3416 Domingo Ct Apt C
Tillamook, OR 97141
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...
-
July 22, 2019 Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good week. This week was pretty good for us. It felt a little weird setting up lesson...
-
July 15, 2019 What up, everyone? I am about to start my very last week of doing the Lord's work. It feels so weird and I have lots ...
-
July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm. Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...





No comments:
Post a Comment