Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tillamook!!

What's up everyone?

Hope you all had a good week!  We got transfer calls on Saturday and I am being transferred out of the good old Salem 1st Ward.  I am going to miss this place so much.  I have been here for almost 7.5 months and have loved every minute.  I will be heading up to Tillamook to finish training a new missionary!  I am super excited.  His name is Elder Alofipo and I have heard he is a beast!  Tillamook is a small town where there are more cows than there are people!  They make good cheese and ice cream so I'm not complaining about that.  Plus, I will be covering a whole bunch of the coast which I'm super excited about as well.

We had exchanges with the Clear Lake Elders this week.  I was with Elder Gutierrez from Las Vegas.  We had a pretty interesting day!  We did a lot of walking around Salem and Keizer.  We talked to some pretty crazy people.  We had a super interesting lesson with the referral we got named Jill.  It was a good lesson, except for the fact that she was high out of her mind on marijuana.  That was a little bit of a problem ha ha.  It was at a member home, too, so they were a little freaked out!

We had MLC on Wednesday which was really good.  It is always great to be trained by President and Sister Tateoka.  I love them so much.  This time we talked about how we can better bring the Spirit into our lessons.  I learned a bunch!

Honestly, other than that, not a whole lot happened this week.  Sarah and Jeremy are both doing good and working toward the 16th of February.  We had great lessons with both of them this week.  I am so glad I had the opportunity to serve the people of Salem and Keizer.  It has been such a blast.  I am pretty excited to go back out to the sticks.  I love the city, but it will be nice for a change.  I will put my new address at the end in case you wanna send me mail. :-)  Love you guys!

Quick Capitol Building pic

The District

District T-Pose Pic (No idea what this is but apparently it's what the cool kids are doing these days)

Bye to my fav person, Kenn

Bye to the Browns

Bye to the Parkhursts!

MLC


Love,
Elder Johnson
3416 Domingo Ct Apt C (448)
Tillamook, OR 97144

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...