Thursday, November 8, 2018

Our Ward is About to Be Bumpin'

What's going on?

Hope you all had a great week.  This week was honestly such a blur, I can't even remember what happened.  We are seeing some good things happen thought.  We saw lots of miracles.  Our ward is about to be bumpin'.  We don't have a ward mission leader anymore but we went from having 0 ward missionaries to 8 so it's about to be a party!

So, this week, we had to push Kenn's date back a couple weeks so he wasn't baptized on Saturday.  He is still sort of progressing.  We will see what happens this week.  We taught some really cool people this week named Gene and Michael!  They really felt the Spirit and accepted baptismal dates of December 22nd!

We had exchanged with the Spanish Elders up in Woodburn.   It was a blast.  I was with Elder Woodruff from Phoenix.  He has been out about 3 months.  His whole family is from Cache Valley so he's a homie.  His grandpa is Mr. Archibald, the principal at South Cache.  We had a blast.  We got bashed by a 16 year old dude, got hit on by two old Russian ladies and spoke a lot of Spanish.  I had no idea what was going on.  Overall a great exchange!

Love you guys!  Sorry this is a short one.  I hope you all have a fantastic week!  I'm doing great.  I'm so thankful for the Gospel.  The church is true!

Last P Day

Exchange

Exchange

Wizardry!


Love,
Elder Johnson
3647 River Rd N. #102
Keizer, OR 97303

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...