Monday, March 5, 2018

No Trespassing!!

How's it going everyone?

I hope you all had a great week!  The work is slowly but surely coming into place!  Lots of teaching and a few solid investigators!  Brandon is doing great.  He has a friend on the east coast that is a member that has been helping answer his questions and everything.  He is super open and wants to meet more often.  It's crazy because the first time we met him, he was not interested at all and said we could come back just to be nice!  But hey, he's our most solid investigator now!!

On Wednesday this week, we had to go to Salem because Elder Szoke had a cavity he needed to get filled.  It was great--there was someone who cancelled their appointment so they offered to clean my teeth for free!!  It was awesome!  The dentist was a cool guy!  Then, later that day we went out street contacting.  It was super rainy and there was literally nobody outside.  We decided to visit a former investigator nearby.  We knock on the door and the lady is like, "What are you boys doing out here??? Nobody is supposed to be outside right now!!!"  We were super confused.  She told us that there was an armed burglar that escaped custody and the whole town of Willamina was on complete lock down lol!  We eventually made it to the church safely.

Then, yesterday, we were going over to a lesson with a part member family we've been teaching.  The road that led to their house was all gated off.  We didn't have their number so we just assumed it'd be alright if we just opened the gates and drove to the Ray's.  I open the first gate no problem.  Then while I was opening the second gate a little bit farther down the road, I hear some yelling in the distance.  I thought it was just some dude yelling at his dogs or something.  The yelling got louder and louder and eventually I realize this dude is yelling at me ha ha ha.  He was the Ray's neighbor but the dude was drunk, I'm pretty sure.  He was not a happy man.  He was just yelling every word in the book at me. He tried ripping off my name tag but he missed!  Good times.  We were eventually able to get out of there after about 5 minutes of getting chewed out for opening his gate.....oops hehehe.

That was the week!  I love you guys so much and hope you all have a great week!

Some savage vandalism

The District Sister Leavitt, Sister Poulter, Elder Smith, Elder Tyre, Elder Johnson, Elder Szoke



Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home, Elder Johnson #3

July 24, 2019 Elder Johnson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, July 24 at 4:30 pm.  Brynn flew to Samoa the day before fo...