Hope everyone had a fantastic week! The Oregon weather has gotten worse. It has been such a nice winter. Hardly any rain and like 50's everyday, but that changed this week. It was straight dumping on us and it was freezing. We even got some snow yesterday. It was like barely any but still, I got a little pumped! This week was such a good one for me spiritually.
We had Zone Conference this week up in Keizer. It was great to see some buddies. I saw some Elders that I hadn't seen since the mission home, so that was pretty fun! Sister Tateoka gave a great training on faith to find. I needed this because our area is, no lie, a struggle and it's been super hard for us to find people to teach. She read from Moroni 7 which talks a lot about faith and hope and when we have them then all things are made possible and miracles can happen. I know that we will see miracles happen as we put our trust in the Lord and have that faith and hope.
I had an exchange this week with Monmouth 1st. I was with Elder Tyre. He's a stud. He came out in October. He's from Georgia and a huge sports guy so you already know we had a good time. Some of our more progressing investigators are doing good and they are slowly but surely progressing! The Warnbergs are doing good and we had a pretty good lesson with them this week. They aren't ready quite yet, but they are getting there!
Love you guys and hope you have a great week! Today is my seven month mark, how crazy is that? Time is flying wayy too fast!
| Clownin' around with Elder Tyre |
Love,
Elder Johnson
937 SE Sheridan Rd Apt B104
Sheridan, OR 97378
No comments:
Post a Comment